Do you lack confidence when it comes to dating after divorce?
Hard to trust yourself and others?
Not sure who you are now?
Divorce transition & recovery coaching can help!
Trust yourself more
Begin to trust others again because you trust yourself
Have more fulfilling relationships
Gain increased confidence and improved self-esteem
Be less anxious about the past and the future
Become hopeful about future
What if there was a way to start enjoying your post-divorce life faster, with less self-doubt?
You can and I can help.
Get support from a qualified thinking partner and certified divorce transition and recovery coach to let go of the past and embrace this new chapter of your life with gusto.
You'll develop confidence in who you are and where you are going next. You'll identify and release the thoughts, beliefs and emotions that are keeping your stuck.
I'd love to help you get through the yuck and into the awesomeness faster with some lifelong skills to deal with future challenges and big emotions.Book your call
We work together to:
- Identify what's important to you post-divorce
- Build a path forward with accountability and support in do-able, bite sized steps
- Uncover your limiting beliefs so they no longer hold you back
- Strengthen your communication skills for healthier relationships
- Find joy and appreciation for your post-divorce life
Who is this for?
- People who want to create a joyful and healthy post-divorce life
- People who want to rebuild their confidence and self-esteem
- People who never want to disappear or lose themselves in a relationship again
- People who are committed to improving themselves, their lives and their relationships after divorce
- People who want to find joy and connection in their post-divorce life
What clients are saying
Before we started coaching, I was grieving terribly and struggling to keep going, one day at a time as the shock waves kept coming. I am learning how to surf the waves better now. Coaching increased my motivation and helped me become more independent after a 44 year marriage.
I am lifted up by your energy, attitude and keen observations Heather. Your coaching is invaluable. So thankful!
My whole way of thinking about my problems and changing my focus. Journaling and asking the hard questions. I see my new self so differently now. My joy is back! It was the best thing I’ve done in years! My family and friends have noticed the difference as well.
I'm a CDC Certified Divorce Coach® and CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach®.
I specialize in helping people navigate separation and divorce with more calm, clarity and confidence.
Before divorce and co-parent coaching, I was an educator and academic coach. I have seen how separation and divorce can have significant and long-lasting negative impacts on kids.
And I know it doesn't have to be that way.
There are so many positive ways to go through a family transition. I love helping parents learn those ways.
I'm trained in Family Mediation, Collaborative Divorce and serve as a Mentor Coach to certifying divorce coaches. I also teach a parent education class for families who are going through separation and divorce in Portland.
I'm a mom to 3 humans, 2 dogs and 3 cats. When I'm not coaching and teaching, you can find me paddling on one of Oregon's scenic rivers, attempting to meditate, playing futsal (slowly) or cajoling my kids into playing a card game.
- Customized 1:1 coaching sessions
- Tools and strategies to help you not only recover, but transform yourself and your life for the BETTER after divorce
- Monthly online post-divorce transition support and inspiration group
Want to Receive my Tipsheet for a Healthy Divorce and Post-Divorce Life?
Sign up with your email to receive news, tools, inspiration and invitations to upcoming events