Don't know where to start?
Worried about money and your kids?
Feel like you're burning out your support network?
Divorce coaching can help!
Gain confidence and clarity
Be the best (parent, employee, etc.) you can be
Make better decisions for fewer regrets
Become more prepared and organized
Use your attorney more effectively to save money
Build your resilience
We work together to:
- Strengthen your resilience and coping skills for the challenge ahead (and so that you don't burn out your friends & family)
- Identify your values so you can make the best decisions for you (and your kids)
- Improve your communication skills so you are heard
- Keep your kids at the center of your divorce decisions, not caught in the middle
- Prepare you to get the most out of working with your attorney / mediator/ financial professional to save money
Who is this for?
- People who want to get through divorce with less overwhelm and fewer regrets
- People who want to limit the damage and costs of divorce
- People who are committed to navigating divorce mindfully, to be the best version of themselves during a painful challenge
- People who were blindsided and need extra emotional and organizational support
What clients are saying
You helped me manage my thoughts and feelings after divorce and that was freeing and empowering. Thank you Heather!
My husband left me after 16 years of marriage. I was destroyed, scared, unsure who I was without him, crying constantly. Heather worked with me every week and by the end I found my self confidence and self worth. She provided tools to help me along the way and different perspectives than just the ones I was creating in my mind. With her help I was able to grow into the strong independent woman I was meant to be.
A grueling and devaluing divorce process, after being discarded, left me feeling depressed and stuck. By the end of our work, I was better able to focus internally about where I wanted to go, who I wanted to be, and how to get there. I am more internally focused now which helped me to complete external to-do's.
Divorce coaching helped me set healthy boundaries so that I could focus on my healing and growth. Through coaching, I have been able to let go of my anger, get through the process and find closure.
Hey, I'm Heather
I'm a CDC Certified Divorce Coach® and CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach®.
I specialize in helping people navigate separation and divorce with more calm, clarity and confidence.
Before divorce and co-parent coaching, I was an educator and academic coach. I have seen how separation and divorce can have significant and long-lasting negative impacts on kids.
And I know it doesn't have to be that way.
There are so many positive ways to go through a family transition. I love helping parents learn those ways.
I'm trained in Family Mediation, Collaborative Divorce and serve as a Mentor Coach to certifying divorce coaches. I also teach a parent education class for families who are going through separation and divorce in Portland.
I'm a mom to 3 humans, 2 dogs and 3 cats. When I'm not coaching and teaching, you can find me paddling on one of Oregon's scenic rivers, attempting to meditate, playing futsal (slowly) or cajoling my kids into playing a card game.Schedule a free 30 min consultation
- Customized 1:1 coaching sessions
- All sessions are by phone or Zoom
- Tools and strategies to help you stay resilient and organized throughout the process
- Access to monthly divorce support group
- Starter package of 6 sessions is $870 and can be split into 2 payments of $435
- Cost per session after starter package is $145
Want to Receive my Tipsheet for a Healthy Divorce and
Sign up with your email to receive news, tools, inspiration and invitations to upcoming events