Don't know where to start?
Worried about your future and your kids?
Feel like you're burning out your support network?
Divorce coaching can help!
Gain confidence and clarity
Be the best (parent, employee, etc.) you can be
Make better decisions for fewer regrets
Become more prepared and organized
Use your attorney more effectively to save money
Build your resilience
What if there was a way to divorce mindfully even when you feel overwhelmed?
There absolutely is.
Partnering with a certified divorce coach helps you be and do your best during one of life's biggest challenges.
You'll develop resilience to avoid overwhelm and common divorce mistakes. You'll get clear on the process, understand your options and identify what's important to you for fewer regrets and more hope for the future.
How amazing would it be to navigate divorce as the best version of yourself so that you can look back on how you handled the challenge with pride?
You can do it! I can help.Book your call
We work together to:
- Strengthen your resilience and coping skills for the challenge ahead (and so that you don't burn out your friends & family)
- Identify your values so you can make the best decisions for you (and your kids)
- Improve your communication skills so you are heard
- Keep your kids at the center of your divorce decisions, not caught in the middle
- Prepare you to get the most out of working with your attorney / mediator/ financial professional to save money
Who is this for?
- People who want to get through divorce with less overwhelm and fewer regrets
- People who want to limit the damage and costs of divorce
- People who are committed to navigating divorce mindfully, to be the best version of themselves during a painful challenge
- People who were blindsided and need extra emotional and organizational support
What clients are saying
You helped me manage my thoughts and feelings after divorce and that was freeing and empowering. Thank you Heather!
My husband left me after 16 years of marriage. I was destroyed, scared, unsure who I was without him, crying constantly. Heather worked with me every week and by the end I found my self confidence and self worth. She provided tools to help me along the way and different perspectives than just the ones I was creating in my mind. With her help I was able to grow into the strong independent woman I was meant to be.
A grueling and devaluing divorce process, after being discarded, left me feeling depressed and stuck. By the end of our work, I was better able to focus internally about where I wanted to go, who I wanted to be, and how to get there. I am more internally focused now which helped me to complete external to-do's.
Divorce coaching helped me set healthy boundaries so that I could focus on my healing and growth. Through coaching, I have been able to let go of my anger, get through the process and find closure.
Heather Cary is a CDC Certified Divorce Coach® and CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach®.
She specializes in helping people overcome divorce with more clarity and confidence and use one of life’s biggest challenges to improve the quality of their life, career and relationships.
Heather is trained in basic mediation and she serves on several panels with other divorce professionals to offer low-cost, high-impact resources to her community.
She runs a bi-weekly free MeetUp: Roadmap to Mindful Divorce and is active on Insta and FB, where she offers a unique blend of tools, tips, inspiration and personal stories to help people find purpose and meaning in adversity. Her kids hope she will stop there and not get into TikTok. We'll see.
She is a mom to 3 humans, 2 dogs and 3 cats. When she's not coaching and teaching, you can find her paddling on one of Oregon's scenic rivers, attempting to meditate, playing futsal (slowly) or cajoling her kids into playing a card game.
- Customized 1:1 coaching sessions
- Tools and strategies to help you stay resilient and organized throughout the process
- Access to monthly divorce support group
Want to Receive my Tipsheet for a Healthy Divorce and
Sign up with your email to receive news, tools, inspiration and invitations to upcoming events