Want to keep your kids out of the middle?
Having a hard time getting on the same page with your co-parent?
Want to make the transition easier on your kids?
Co-Parent Coaching helps you
Learn what helps kids - and what hurts them - during separation / divorce
Make a peaceful switch from partners to co-parents
Use tools and technology to your advantage
Avoid common mistakes and stay focused on the bigger picture
Raise issues without making enemies
- Strengthen your resilience and coping skills
- Understand your conflict styles to avoid unnecessary drama
- Create a sense of family for your children even after separation
- Make a plan for introducing new partners
- Protect your children from chronic conflict
- Keep your kids out of the middle
Who is this for?
- Parents who want to resolve their differences outside of court
- Parents who don't always see eye to eye with their co-parent and need some help to problem-solve
- Parents who are having a hard time being the best versions of themselves because of overwhelming emotions
- Parents who want to build a strong co-parenting foundation for the sake of the kids
- Parents who have great intentions but want a facilitated safe space to learn and practice new techniques
- Customized private coaching sessions for you, your co-parent or both of you together
- 55 minute coaching sessions
- Communication tools and strategies to help you stay focused on what's best for your kids
- Access to monthly divorce and co-parenting support group
Want the Mindful Divorce & Co-Parenting Newsletter?
Sign up with your email to receive news, tools, inspiration and invitations to upcoming events