Struggling not to lose it with your co-parent?
Want to know what helps kids get through divorce?
Want to make transitions easier on everyone?
Co-parent coaching can help!
Learn what helps kids - and what hurts them - during separation / divorce
Make a peaceful switch from partners to co-parents
Use tools and technology to your advantage
Avoid common mistakes and stay focused on the bigger picture
Raise issues without making enemies
We work together to:
- Strengthen your resilience and coping skills to deal with triggers and stay focused on the kids
- Understand your conflict styles to avoid unecessary drama
- Create a sense of family for your children even after separation
- Make a plan for introducing new partners
- Protect your children from chronic conflict
- Help your children love and feel loved by each of you
Who is this for?
- Parents who want to resolve their differences outside of court
- Parents who disagree with some of the parenting decisions and style of their co-parent and need some help to problem-solve
- Parents who are having a hard time being the best versions of themselves because of overwhelming emotions
- Parents who want to build a strong co-parenting foundation for the sake of the kids
- Parents who have great intentions but want a facilitated safe space to learn and practice new techniques
Hey, I'm Heather!
I'm a CDC Certified Divorce Coach® and CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach®.
I specialize in helping people navigate separation and divorce with more calm, clarity and confidence.
Before divorce and co-parent coaching, I was an educator and academic coach. I have seen how separation and divorce can have significant and long-lasting negative impacts on kids.
And I know it doesn't have to be that way.
There are so many positive ways to go through a family transition. I love helping parents learn those ways.
I'm trained in Family Mediation, Collaborative Divorce and serve as a Mentor Coach to certifying divorce coaches. I also teach a parent education class for families who are going through separation and divorce in Portland.
When I'm not coaching and teaching, you can find me paddling on one of Oregon's scenic rivers, attempting to meditate, playing futsal (slowly) or cajoling my kids into playing a card game.
- Customized private coaching sessions for you, your co-parent or both of you together
- 50 minute coaching sessions
- Package of 6 sessions via Zoom
- Communication tools and strategies to help you stay focused on what's best for your kids
- Access to monthly divorce support group
- Cost per session $145
Want my Co-Parenting tipsheet delivered straight to your inbox?
Sign up with your email to receive news, tools, inspiration and invitations to upcoming events