Grab my free guide:
10 Steps to a More Mindful Divorce
to Limit Costs and Conflict
HOW YOU BENEFIT FROM COACHING
- Get clear on the process and your best options
- Avoid burning out friends and family
- Save money
- Be organized and prepared
- Make decisions that are informed and aligned with your values
- Be the best parent you can be during a challenging time
- Be more confident and build resilience
- Look ahead with hope and purpose
- Be confident about your strengths
- Avoid common mistakes that keep you stuck
- Save time and overcome self doubt
- Uncover your blind spots
- Get clear on what purposeful work is for you
- Be the best version of yourself during a significant challenge
- Make decisions that align with your values
- Have support and accountability with tasks
- Gain certainty that you're on the right path
POST - DIVORCE TRANSITION
- Create closure and move on
- Trust yourself so you can trust others again
- Increase your confidence and self-esteem
- Develop healthy relationship skills
- Create better habits for your mind and body
- Find hope and joy in dating
- Know you enough, just as you are
- Create a legacy of healthy, secure relationships
Details to Know About Coaching:
- Action-based to help you get unstuck, shift and grow
- Offers problem solving and direction-finding with accountability
- Confidential and customized
- Can be therapeutic but it's different than therapy
- Pairs well with therapy
Before we started coaching, I was grieving terribly and struggling to keep going, one day at a time as the shock waves kept coming. I am learning how to surf the waves better now. Coaching increased my motivation and helped me become more independent after a 44 year marriage.
Thank you for being part of my village. Coaching with you doesn't just end with our sessions. First, you helped me get through my divorce which was very messy. Then you helped navigate the world of new relationships. Thank you!
I was literally drowning in my emotions. Once we started coaching, week after week, I could feel myself becoming stronger, loving myself more, showing more compassion for myself, trusting my gut. Anyone in any type of abusive relationship can understand how DIFFICULT it is to allow yourself to trust and forgive yourself. You helped me find myself. Thank you.
Heather Cary has spent the last 25 years bringing out the strengths and confidence in her students and clients.
A CDC Certified Divorce Coach® and CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach®, Heather specializes in helping people overcome divorce with more clarity and confidence and use one of life’s biggest challenges to improve the quality of their life, career and relationships.
Heather is trained in mediation, and she serves on several panels with other divorce professionals to offer low-cost, high-impact resources to her community.
She coaches with a unique blend of humor, a growth mindset, a focus on strengths and progress coupled with a firm kick in the pants to get out of overwhelm and into action.
Her clients do not lack for generous support or resources.
Want to get good stuff on a regular basis?
Sign up with your email to receive news, tools, inspiration and invitations to upcoming events