Unexpected job loss?
Struggling to get back into the workplace after divorce?
Want more purposeful work but scared to take the leap?
Mindful career coaching can help!
Get out of 'what-if's' and into action
Increased energy and focus
Avoid overwhelm and manage stress more skillfully
Play bigger to find more purposeful work
Cognitive tools to help with decision-making
Strategic tools to help with job search, interviews and performance
What if there was a way to navigate job changes with more certainty and less stress?
I have good news for you! There absolutely is.
With coaching, you put yourself in the sweet spot of receiving 1:1 expertise and support with both big-picture decision making AND guided use of precision tools.
You end up with a deeper understanding of your unique values, strengths and talents to find aligned, purposeful work that meets your needs. The proven tools and exercises we use will get you positive results faster and with less flailing.Book your call
We work together to:
- Identify your values so you can get clarity on what you want
- Boost your confidence and resilience so you don't become overwhelmed
- Uncover and release your limiting beliefs so they don't hold you back
- Play bigger so you find meaning and purpose in your work
- Create a more sustainable work / life balance
Who is this for?
- People who feel stuck or burned out in their current job
- Recently divorced stay-at-home parents who are struggling with low self esteem as they re-enter the workplace
- People who have been thrown off-balance by unexpected job loss
- People who want to find a job that aligns with their values, talents and strengths
- People who aren't above getting help to get where they want to be faster, with more clarity
- People who are looking for direction and accountability
What clients are saying
You've really been a blessing since I met you. In a year where I have lost so much, having you in my life has given me clarity, comfort and much needed sanity and laughter.
The concept of giving myself grace has been life-changing: abolishing "should" from my vocabulary, and learning techniques for grounding, brainstorming, and problem solving when I feel stuck. Now I know that I always have support, I know that no one is bulletproof, and I know there's a "third door" to explore when I'm full of overwhelm.
Heather helped me with my confidence, so I could put myself out there and find a job that paid more and gave me a better work/life balance so I could spend more time with my grandkids.
Heather Cary has spent the last 25 years bringing out the strengths and confidence in her students and clients.
A CDC Certified Divorce Coach® and CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach®, Heather specializes in helping people overcome and grow through major life transitions such as career change and divorce.
After divorce, she struggled with self-esteem while breaking back into the workforce after being a (mostly) stay at home mom. She also knows what it's like to lose a job that you love and to leave a job you don't.
Heather has studied with one of her mentors, Tara Mohr, inside the Playing Big Facilitator's Training where she developed valuable coaching skills and tools to help people unlock their potential in the workplace.
She coaches with a unique blend of humor, a growth mindset, a focus on strengths and progress coupled with a firm kick in the pants to get out of overwhelm and into action.
Her clients do not lack for generous support or resources.Contact Heather
- Private Coaching
- Tools, guidance and accountability to support you through job loss, career change or re-entering the workforce
- Resume, interviewing and networking support
Want to get more good stuff in your inbox?
Sign up with your email to receive news, tools, inspiration and invitations to upcoming events