Need help creating a parenting plan for your divorce?
Want to save time and money?
Trying to stay out of court?
Mediation helps you
Save time and money
Avoid going to court
Preserve relationships that matter to you - neighbors, co-parents or family members
Increase the chances of coming to agreement that works for both parties
Lay a foundation for future problem-solving
Together we will
- Focus on your needs and interests instead of staying entrenched in your positions
- End the problem, not the relationship
- Acknowledge and make room for the feelings that are behind the conflict
- Craft an agreement that's mutually satisfying
Who is this for?
- Divorcing parents who want to craft a thoughtful parenting plan that puts children at the center, not caught in the middle
- Neighbors who want to solve a problem without sacrificing the relationship so they can continue to co-exist
- Divorcing couples who want to save money and time and stay out of court
Want my Mindful Divorce and Beyond Newsletter?
Sign up with your email to receive news, tools, inspiration and invitations to upcoming events