"You can't stop the waves but you can learn how to surf."
Jon Kabat Zinn
I help people surf the waves of divorce and post-divorce transition with more calm, clarity, confidence and courage
Grab my free guide:
10 Steps to a More Mindful Divorce
to Limit Costs and Conflict
HOW YOU BENEFIT FROM COACHING
- Get clear on the process and your best options
- Avoid burning out friends and family
- Save money
- Be organized and prepared
- Make decisions that are informed and aligned with your values
- Be the best parent you can be during a challenging time
- Be more confident and build resilience
- Look ahead with hope and purpose
MINDFUL DIVORCE WORKSHOP
- 4 week, small group, live online format
- Costs less than 1:1 coaching
- Guided support from a Certified Divorce Coach who's been there
- Less stress and overwhelm
- More clarity and confidence
- Get organized and prepared to tackle legal and financial divorce documents
- Save money by avoiding costly mistakes
- Communicate effectively and negotiate with confidence
- Be able to support your kids through the transition
POST - DIVORCE TRANSITION COACHING
- Create closure and move on
- Trust yourself so you can trust others again
- Increase your confidence and self-esteem
- Develop healthy relationship skills
- Create better habits for your mind and body
- Find hope and joy in dating
- Know you enough, just as you are
- Create a legacy of healthy, secure relationships
Certified Divorce Coach FAQ's:
- Qualified Life Coach with a specialty in helping clients navigate the divorce process more effectively and efficiently
- One stop shop for support with the emotional, legal, financial and communication aspects of divorce
- Divorce Coaching is recognized as an Alternative Dispute Resolution service - helps you stay out of court, de-escalate conflict, preserve the positives and save money
- Confidential and customized
- Increasingly sought after as the first call when facing or contemplating divorce
- A Certified Divorce Coach can help you build a team of vetted professionals
- Acts as a trusted thinking partner, an advocate, a cheerleader and a divorce consultant, all in one
Before we started coaching, I was grieving terribly and struggling to keep going, one day at a time as the shock waves kept coming. I am learning how to surf the waves better now. Coaching increased my motivation and helped me become more independent after a 44 year marriage.
Thank you for being part of my village. Coaching with you doesn't just end with our sessions. First, you helped me get through my divorce which was very messy. Then you helped navigate the world of new relationships. Thank you!
I was literally drowning in my emotions. Once we started coaching, week after week, I could feel myself becoming stronger, loving myself more, showing more compassion for myself, trusting my gut. Anyone in any type of abusive relationship can understand how DIFFICULT it is to allow yourself to trust and forgive yourself. You helped me find myself. Thank you.
Heather Cary has spent the last 25 years bringing out the strengths and confidence in her students and clients.
A CDC Certified Divorce Coach® and CDC Divorce Transition and Recovery Coach®, Heather specializes in helping parents make informed, intentional decisions during divorce and beyond so they can save money and look back with pride on how they handled the challenge.
A trained Mediator and Parent Educator with Clackamas County, Heather serves on several panels with other divorce professionals to offer low-cost, high-impact resources to her community.
She coaches with a unique blend of compassion, humor, a focus on strengths and progress coupled with a firm kick in the pants to become proactive, not reactive.
Her clients do not lack for generous support or resources.
Want to get good stuff on a regular basis?
Sign up with your email to receive news, tools, inspiration and invitations to upcoming events