Grab my free guide:
10 Steps to a More Mindful Divorce
to Limit Conflict and Costs
- Get clear on the process and your best options
- Avoid burning out friends and family
- Save money
- Be organized and prepared
- Make informed decisions that are aligned with your values
- Be the best parent you can be during a challenging time
- Be confident in your decisions and build resilience
- Look ahead with hope and purpose
- Support your children through the process
- Make transitions easier for kids
- Communicate effectively in tense situations
- Learn what helps and hurts children during separation / divorce
- Keep children safe
- Save money by avoiding costly mistakes
- Stay out of court
- Build a strong foundation for your family for now and the future
- Create lasting agreements that work for both parties
- Save time and money
- Stay out of court
- Preserve relationships
- Prioritize interests and needs
- Avoid becoming entrenched in unproductive positions
- Create a parenting plan that keeps your children at the center of your decisions, not caught in the middle
Hey there, my name is Heather and I'm an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) specialist.
I help individuals and families navigate divorce with less conflict and cost so they can leave a healthy legacy for their kids.
Before becoming certified as a divorce coach and mediator, I had a long career in education. I've been working to make a positive impact in kids' lives for over 25 years.
My other qualifications and experiences include:
- Mentor Coach with Divorce Coaches Academy (DCA), a divorce coach certification program based in ADR practices
- Collaborative Divorce Coach and member of OACP
- Certified New Ways For Families (NWFF) Co-Parent Coach for co-parents in a high conflict divorce
- Parent Educator for parents in family transition in Multnomah and Clackamas Counties, Oregon
- Court-connected volunteer mediator with Multnomah and Clackamas Counties
- Certified Divorce & Divorce Recovery and Transition Coach with the CDC - Certified Divorce Coach
- Master's in Teaching from Stanford University
This work is incredibly meaningful to me. As a divorced mom of 3 kids, I know how important it is to limit the conflict and costs in divorce.
I am honored to be able to help parents manage conflict better so they can keep their kids at the center of hard decisions, not caught in the middle.Contact Heather
Want my Mindful Divorce and Co-Parenting Newsletter?
Sign up with your email to receive news, tools, inspiration and invitations to upcoming events